The aims of the Wildlife Producers Association of Zambia are:
- To advise and inform members on the laws and practices of the Government, its agencies and authorities, including all bodies involved in the production, protection and conservation of wildlife and game farming in Zambia.
- To promote the welfare and interests of all members in all fields connected with game ranching and wildlife production.
- To maximise the benefits from wildlife production and conservation to all involved sectors of society.
- To provide information and advice to members and any parties interested in the production, care and conservation of wildlife in Zambia
- WPAZ is closely affiliated to related organisations such as the ZNFU (Zambia National Farmers Union) and the PHAZ (Professional Hunters Association of Zambia) in order that all aspects of our industry such as agriculture and livestock, hunting and tourism can be included in promotion, development and representation.